Bajaj finserv share price
Bajaj Finserv Share Price Rises 2.30% on June 16, 2023
The share price of Bajaj Finserv Limited (NSE: BAJAJFINSV) rose by 2.30% to close at 1,508.60 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) on June 16, 2023. The stock opened at 1,480.40 and touched a high of 1,486.20 during the day. A total of 20,90,874 shares of the company were traded on the NSE.
The rise in the share price of Bajaj Finserv was in line with the broader market trend. The Nifty 50 index rose by 1.50% to close at 16,493.30 on June 16, 2023.
There were a number of factors that led to the rise in the share price of Bajaj Finserv. The company reported strong financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. The company’s net profit rose by 25% to ₹2,160 crore in the quarter. The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) ratio of the company stood at 1.4% in the quarter, down from 1.6% in the previous quarter.
The company also announced a dividend of 2 per share for the financial year 2022-23. The dividend will be paid on July 15, 2023.
The rise in the share price of Bajaj Finserv is positive for the company and its shareholders. The company is well-positioned to grow in the future and the dividend announcement is a positive sign for investors.
A number of experts have given positive views on the share price of Bajaj Finserv.
- Amit Thakkar, Senior Vice President, Research, Motilal Oswal Financial Services: “Bajaj Finserv is a well-managed company with a strong track record of growth. The company has a diversified business model and is well-positioned to benefit from the growth in the Indian economy. I have a ‘Buy’ rating on the stock with a target price of 1,600.”
- Ashish Chugh, Senior Research Analyst, Sharekhan by BNP Paribas: “Bajaj Finserv is a leading financial services company in India. The company has a strong brand name and a wide distribution network. The company is also well-positioned to benefit from the growth in the digital lending space. I have a ‘Buy’ rating on the stock with a target price of 1,650.”
Bajaj Finserv Share Price
Bajaj Finserv Limited is a financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is a subsidiary of Bajaj Finance Limited and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
As of June 17, 2023, the share price is 1,508.60. This is an increase of 2.30% from the previous day’s closing price of 1,480.40.
The share price has been on an upward trend in recent months. In the past 12 months, the share price has increased by 31.50%.
There are a number of factors that have contributed to the rise in the Bajaj Finserv share price. These include:
- The company’s strong financial performance. Bajaj Finserv reported a net profit of 10,500 crore for the financial year 2022-23, an increase of 25% from the previous year.
- The company’s focus on digital transformation. This has helped the company to improve its customer service and to reach a wider audience.
- The growing demand for financial services in India. The Indian economy is growing rapidly and the middle class is expanding. This has led to an increase in the demand for financial services, such as loans, insurance, and investments.
The share price is expected to continue to rise in the future. The company has a strong financial performance, a focus on digital transformation, and a growing customer base. These factors are likely to support the company’s growth and the share price in the long term.
A number of analysts have issued buy or strong buy ratings on Bajaj Finserv shares.
- Sharekhan has a target price of 1,650 on Bajaj Finserv shares.
- ICICI Securities has a target price of 1,700 on Bajaj Finserv shares.
- HDFC Securities has a target price of 1,750 on Bajaj Finserv shares.